20 Lap Enduro*
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Eastern Creek, NSW
- Product code: 20 SMSPNEW
YOU WILL be supplied with a competition-prepared Formula Ford Van Diemen Race Car, which you can drive full pelt around Sydney Motorsport Park Race Track.
- Real, Unmodified Formula Ford Race cars - There are no engine rev limiters; your car is the same as our Championship Winning Race Drivers use in the Formula Ford Championships.
- 20 Blistering laps (2 x 10 Lap Sessions) of Sydney Motorsport Park's, Corporate Hill Section of the South Circuit, one of Australia's premier race tracks.
- All 20 laps are you driving in the Formula Fords, plus 2 additional orientation laps in a road car.
- Once you have completed 10 Laps - You have the chance to evaluate your performance with your Team Leader before you strap in for your next 10 Lap Session.
- Full Driving Instruction - Our Instructors are professional Drivers and Engineers who are knowledgeable and helpful; their aim is to ensure you have the ultimate Driving Experience.
- Exclusive Track Hire - We book one of Australia's Premier Race Tracks for your exclusive use ONLY; No sharing with other driving events or activities.
- Braking and Cornering Markers - These markers are set up uniquely for Formula Ford Race Cars to optimise your cornering speeds and car performance so you can drive it to the limit.
- All Race and Safety Equipment provided: helmets, race suits and boots.
- Coffee, tea and water supplied.
We offer 4 Sessions throughout the day.
Length of Experience
About Sydney Motorsport Park
Sydney Motorsport Park is a Motorsport Megaplex licensed for Motorcycle and Car Racing.
The racing precinct is also Sydney's Safety Driver and Training Hub.
Located at: Gate A, Ferrers Road, Eastern Creek, NSW 2766.
If you have your own race gear, feel free to bring it along.
Otherwise we supply all safety gear, helmet, boots and race suit.
Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and socks.
Spectators are very welcome!
Show your family and friends what you can do!!!
The more cheering the better :)
This experience is an outdoor event and will go ahead in wet/damp conditions.
Severe weather may mean the driving experience is postponed to ensure your safety, If Anglo Australian Motorsport Pty Ltd deem the track unsafe, we will reschedule your experience to a convenient later date.
Will I fit in the Race Car?
Participants weighing over 120kg or over 196cm (6'4") may not be able to fit in these vehicles. Please understand, we do have various seating and pedal positions but our Formula Ford Race Cars are built to racing safety standards.
If you are unsure if you will fit in the cars, we can arrange a seat fitting prior to your event, to avoid disappointment on the day.