2 Seater Passenger Ride 4 Laps
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Location: Eastern Creek, NSW
- Product code: 2S-4
This F1-style, 2 Seat Formula Ford Race Car is unlike anything else you've experienced!
You will be hammering around the circuit with a Professional Racing Driver for the
RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!
- The Driver won’t hold back - sliding and drifting this machine through the corners, to millimeter perfection.
- Listen to the engine ROAR - 2.0L Duratec engine produces 180bhp and rev's to 9000rpm just inches behind your head.
- Experience over 2.5G of Cornering Forces - making you grateful for the 6 point harness.
- If you are after a ride to blow your mind - THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU!
- Australia's FASTEST - 4 Blisteringly Fast "Hot Laps"
We offer 1 Hour Sessions between 09:00 to 16:00.
Length of Experience
About Sydney Motorsport Park
Sydney Motorsport Park is a Motorsport Megaplex licensed for Motorcycle and Car Racing.
The racing precinct is also Sydney's Safety Driver and Training Hub.
Located at: Gate A, Ferrers Road, Eastern Creek, NSW 2766.
If you have your own race gear, feel free to bring it along.
Otherwise we supply all safety gear, helmet, boots and race suit.
Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and socks.
Spectators are very welcome!
Show your family and friends what you can do!!!
The more cheering the better :)
This experience is an outdoor event and will go ahead in wet/damp conditions.
Severe weather may mean the driving experience is postponed to ensure your safety, If Anglo Australian Motorsport Pty Ltd deem the track unsafe, we will reschedule your experience to a convenient later date.
Will I fit in the Race Car?
Participants weighing over 140kg or over 196cm (6'4") may not be able to fit in these vehicles. Please understand, we do have various seating and pedal positions but our Formula Ford Race Cars are built to racing safety standards.
Passengers must be over 14 years old and have a parent or guardian to accompany them.
If you are unsure if you will fit in the cars, we can arrange a seat fitting prior to your event, to avoid disappointment on the day.